There are a whole host of considerations small business owners need to think about before investing in a telephone system. From choosing the right number and cost options, to future proofing the phone system along with voicemail, call diversion and the overall image of the brand.
A virtual phone number allows you to divert incoming calls to your business to any landline, mobile, office or home phone. This provides you with the flexibility you need to work on the move without missing important calls from prospective or existing clients. Whether you need a local, national or Freephone number, simply pick the one that works best for you and PA2GO can have it operational in no time at all.
- Save money: A more cost effective alternative to traditional carriers, reducing the need for expensive line rentals and unwarranted set-up costs
- Remote flexibility: Calls can be instantly patched through to any landline or mobile number of your choosing at any time of the day
- Increased professionalism: Small business owners instantly look more professional with a dedicated virtual phone number making the right impression on prospective clients
- Quick set-up: There are no lengthy installation or configuration periods required. This ‘plug and play’ style system can be up and running within minutes
- Wide selection: With thousands of numbers to choose from, select a local rate or Freephone number to suit your business
- Number retention: As your business grows and you expand into new premises, your virtual number can travel with you so customers can continue to contact you without issue
Growing with you
Whether you are looking to grow your business outside of your local area, or rebranding and in need of a new number to reflect your new image, PA2GO have the phone numbers your business can depend on to succeed.
When you purchase a virtual number and combine it with our Telephone Answering, Outbound Calling, Call Patching and PA services, you receive a full support package that can help take your company to the next level. We develop long term partnerships with our clients by ensuring their individual needs are catered for, regardless of the sector or industry you work in.
Affordable price plans
With a range of six plans to choose from, PA2GO have a pricing package to suit everyone, not matter how large or small your business is. Most importantly, you are never tied into a long term contract so you remain in control at all times. Our plans offer call costs for as little as 75p per call alongside an allocated PA service that provides support based on your work schedule.
If you are unsure about the initial level of support you require our Pay As You Go package gives you the flexibility to use the service to find the way you want to work. For those who are looking for something a little more bespoke we are always able to create a package based on your exact requirements, with a 24/7 telephone answering service also available on request.